Intelligent planning and design from the ground up.
As a leader in the Civil Engineering Community in the Monterey Bay area, Bowman & Williams has been involved in the design and development of a multitude of subdivisions and minor land divisions. This experience gives us a thorough understanding of cost, economic and environmental issues, public process, and community needs required to successfully develop marketable projects.
Recent subdivisions, we have completed include:
• Silver Oaks of Aptos, a 28 unit development
• Seascape Uplands a 104-lot subdivision in Aptos
• Sea Crest Subdivision a 30-lot development in the Soquel Hills
• Delaware Addition on the west side of Santa Cruz
Our services start with technical support during initial feasibility studies and carry through to completion of construction. These services include site topographic mapping and surveying, development of planning and environmental studies, design of public and private utilities, design of storm drainage improvements, and design of public road improvements.
Our approach is to identify potential problems and determine strategies to address them early in the design process. We work closely with land use planners, architects and other design professionals throughout each project to ensure smooth development of the plans, approval of the project, and construction of the improvements.
- Feasibility Studies
- Subdivision Maps (Tentative and Final Maps)
- Permit Support and Agency Coordination
- Infrastructure Design
- Construction Staking
- Construction Engineering Support